View my LinkedIn profile
Contact me via e-mail at: granier /at/ gmail /dot/ com
Red66 provides Digital Media Strategy consulting services to television networks, helping them understand and adapt to the Internet and the new media landscape.
- Consulting on website traffic analysis, marketing and digital entertainment options for market-leading private TV network. Implemented website advertising system, monetizing previously underutilized properties.
- Consulted on the design and implementation of information and communication security policies.
- Created, developed and implemented a unique hardware/software system that allows clients to analyze TV ratings and their corresponding videos. Currently used every day by all major television networks in Venezuela.
- Blogging about Digital Media Strategy at http://red66.com/
PorMiCuenta.com (Founder and CIO)
PorMiCuenta.com was an online marketplace for freelancers and project managers.
- Conceptualized website, directed development team and analyzed website metrics for more than 10,000 users in over 30 countries.
- Wrote business plan and seed capital presentations.
RCTV (Online Information Manager)
Premiere Television Network in Venezuela and Leading TV Producer in Latin America.
- Launched the first live video streaming television station in Venezuela.
- Designed and implemented an online community for the television station, resulting in improved and more direct communications with viewers.
- Analyzed TV audience behavior and recommended programming policies. Developed original software tools and graphs for intelligent audience analysis.
AnimÃ¡tica (Founder and General Manager)
AnimÃ¡tica was the first high-end computer animation studio in Venezuela.
- Secured funding, selected hardware and software, trained staff.
- Worked as animator, project director and special effect supervisor on projects for several television networks, advertising agencies and independent studios.
Universidad CatÃ³lica AndrÃ©s Bello, Venezuela
Certificate in Negotiation, Mediation and Commercial Arbitration, 2003
â€¢ Graduated Top of the Class
Tufts University, Medford MA
B.A. in International Relations, 1998
â€¢ Special emphasis on Global Conflict, Cooperation and Justice.
â€¢ Nominated for the Peter Belfer Award, for outstanding piece of written work in a political science course (Title: The Influence of Campaign Contributions on Congressional Decision Making).
Universidad Metropolitana, Venezuela
Systems Engineering, 1988
- War Room Coordinator for James Carville’s group.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Animation work featured on TDI/Wavefrontâ€™s demo reels.
- Submitted solution featured in MAKE Magazineâ€™s MakeShift 02 Challenge.
- Advanced Scuba Diver and Private Pilot.