View my LinkedIn profile
Contact me via e-mail at: granier /at/ gmail /dot/ com
Red66 provides Digital Media Strategy consulting services to television networks, helping them understand and adapt to the Internet and the new media landscape.
- Consulting on website traffic analysis, marketing and digital entertainment options for market-leading private TV network. Implemented website advertising system, monetizing previously underutilized properties.
- Consulted on the design and implementation of information and communication security policies.
- Created, developed and implemented a unique hardware/software system that allows clients to analyze TV ratings and their corresponding videos. Currently used every day by all major television networks in Venezuela.
- Blogging about Digital Media Strategy at http://red66.com/
PorMiCuenta.com (Founder and CIO)
PorMiCuenta.com was an online marketplace for freelancers and project managers.
- Conceptualized website, directed development team and analyzed website metrics for more than 10,000 users in over 30 countries.
- Wrote business plan and seed capital presentations.
RCTV (Online Information Manager)
Premiere Television Network in Venezuela and Leading TV Producer in Latin America.
- Launched the first live video streaming television station in Venezuela.
- Designed and implemented an online community for the television station, resulting in improved and more direct communications with viewers.
- Analyzed TV audience behavior and recommended programming policies. Developed original software tools and graphs for intelligent audience analysis.
Animática (Founder and General Manager)
Animática was the first high-end computer animation studio in Venezuela.
- Secured funding, selected hardware and software, trained staff.
- Worked as animator, project director and special effect supervisor on projects for several television networks, advertising agencies and independent studios.
Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Venezuela
Certificate in Negotiation, Mediation and Commercial Arbitration, 2003
• Graduated Top of the Class
Tufts University, Medford MA
B.A. in International Relations, 1998
• Special emphasis on Global Conflict, Cooperation and Justice.
• Nominated for the Peter Belfer Award, for outstanding piece of written work in a political science course (Title: The Influence of Campaign Contributions on Congressional Decision Making).
Universidad Metropolitana, Venezuela
Systems Engineering, 1988
- War Room Coordinator for James Carville’s group.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Animation work featured on TDI/Wavefront’s demo reels.
- Submitted solution featured in MAKE Magazine’s MakeShift 02 Challenge.
- Advanced Scuba Diver and Private Pilot.